Chef Sasto has created an epic recipe for Cannabis Ice Cream using Autumn Brands Flower. Perfect for that chill summer sweet tooth fix! See Recipe below!
Cannabis Ice Cream Recipe
YIELD: 1 1/2 QUARTS
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
INACTIVE TIME 8-12 HOURS
2 Cups, Heavy Cream, Chilled
1can (14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1ea avocado, ripe
2Tb Honey 1/2tsp
1. Gently over low heat, approx 180F, infuse the condensed milk with decarboxylated cannabis flower for 15 – 30 minutes. (A longer infusion will yield more cannabis flavor and potency).
2. Strain the flower and allow to cool completely in the refrigerator.
3. In a large bowl, season the heavy cream with vanilla, salt, and honey. Whip to stiff peaks.
4. Once infused milk is fully chilled, fold together with the whipped cream and any additional flavorings or add-ins you would like. Since I’m in California it only makes sense to use avocados. (See examples below).
5. Place in a parchment lined freezing dish or container.
6. Allow to freeze until firm 8-12 hours.
7. Optionally punch into rounds and make sandwiches with your favorite cookie.
Add 8 ounces softened cream cheese to the heavy cream and use a stand mixer or hand mixer to whisk to stiff peaks.
Mint Chocolate Chip
1 teaspoon peppermint extract + 1 cup chocolate chips
Peanut Butter/ Nutella / Cookie Butter
1/2 cup to 1 cup spread stirred into the mixture
1/2 – 1 cup caramel drizzled over the almost frozen mixture, stir to break up the ribbon a bit.
½ cup cocoa powder (sifted to prevent lumps) and or 6 ounces melted cooled chocolate
3/4c chocolate syrup + 1 cup marshmallows + 1 cup toasted almonds
Cookies & Cream
15 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
2 cups strawberries + 4 tablespoons sugar + 1 tablespoons lemon juice cooked in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until syrupy. Chill completely before swirling into ice crea