Chef Sasto puts his spin on a Crunchy Granola Recipe adding Autumn Brands’ Mother’s Milk strain to the mix.
Texture is the spice of life and granola is one of my favorite ways to bring texture, crunch, and complexity to everyday staples, whether it be roasted vegetables or your breakfast smoothie bowl.
I start every morning with a big bowl of freshly blended frozen fruit, this seeded granola is a perfect addition for when I want a little bit extra pick-me-up.
The addition of seeds instead of nuts, makes this a crowd-pleaser all around.
Autumn brands Mother’s Milk strain is my ideal pairing or infusion. Mother’s Milk is a sativa dominant cross of Nepali OG and Appalachia. This potent strain smells of powdered milk and delicate earthy terpenes that compliment the nuts and seeds with the utmost sophistication.
It’s important to source the best quality butter, extracts, and of course, cannabis flower – which is why I always choose Autumn Brands.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
1cup thick cut rolled oat
1Tb poppy seed
1Tb hemp seed
1Tb chia seed
1Tb flax seed, ground
1Tb sunflower seed
1Tb pumpkin seed
1Tb sesame seed, white
1Tb sesame seed, black
1-5Tb honey (depending on preference)
Coconut oil, melted and infused with Autumn Brands flower – (instructions below)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Place evenly spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet
3. Preheat the oven to 300F.
4. Bake, stirring every 5-8 minutes until golden browned. Low and slow is key!
5. Allow to cool completely and place into an airtight container.
6. Spoon an appropriate amount on top of your favorite blend of fruits in a smoothie bowl.