Pumpkin ‘Spiked’ Latte Recipe
Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Spiked Latte with Thrive Cannabis Elixir from Autumn Brands.
Fall is here, and that means it’s pumpkin spice season! While pumpkin spice lattes are a popular coffee shop drink, they can be expensive and loaded with sugar. Luckily, you can make your own pumpkin “spiked” latte at home with just a few simple ingredients. Here’s a recipe for a delicious pumpkin spiked latte that you can make in the comfort of your own home.
- 1 cup of milk (can use dairy or non-dairy milk)
- 2 shots of espresso (or 1/2 cup of strong coffee)
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Thrive or Warrior Elixir
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract over medium heat. Whisk until the mixture is hot and bubbly.
- While the milk mixture is heating up, brew your espresso or strong coffee. You can use a coffee machine, a French press, or any other coffee-making method that you prefer.
- Once your espresso or coffee is brewed, pour it into a mug.
- Using a milk frother, froth the milk mixture until it is foamy and frothy. If you don’t have a milk frother, you can whisk the mixture vigorously to create foam.
- Pour the frothed milk mixture over the espresso or coffee in the mug.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired, and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
- Enjoy your delicious pumpkin spiked latte!
- You can adjust the sweetness of the latte by adding more or less maple syrup to the milk mixture.
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own by combining cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice.
- If you want to make a non-caffeinated version of this latte, you can simply omit the espresso or coffee and enjoy the pumpkin milk mixture on its own.
Making your own pumpkin spiked latte at home is a fun and easy way to enjoy the flavors of fall without breaking the bank. With just a few simple ingredients and a milk frother, you can create a delicious latte that’s perfect for sipping on a chilly autumn day. So, grab your mug and get ready to enjoy a warm and cozy pumpkin spiked latte in the comfort of your own home!